60 Series Infrared Thermometers
Point, press and read temperature
The Fluke 60 Series non-contact thermo
meters are the ideal professional diagnostic tools for quick and accurate temperature measurements.
These handheld tools are ideal for measuring surface temperatures of rotating, hard-to-reach, electricity live or dangerously hot targets like electrical motors and –panels, and heating and ventilation systems.
The laser sighting system guidesmeasurements to the right target and in less than a second, the large temperature display provides a readout of the surface temperature.
The 60 Series IR thermometers feature:
• Laser guided sighting system for easy targeting with 1% accuracy
• Up to 12 points datalogging with Min, max average functions
• Up to 50:1 optical resolution
• Choice between models with fixed or adjustable emissivity
• Backlit display for easy reading in the dark
• Temperatures up to 760°C
The Fluke FoodPro™ thermometer series provide advanced temperature measurement solutions for the foodservice industry. Check the Fluke web for more information.